A.D. Bos and A.D. Bos employees continually engage, volunteer and contribute to organizations, non-profit groups and the West Michigan community as a whole. We love West Michigan and recognize the value in continued investment in the organizations and initiatives that strive to make West Michigan better than it already is.
In addition, A.D. Bos is also a member of a number of local and national business organizations that help collaborate, innovate and continue to provide the best services possible for our clients.
- Tulip Time Festival
- United Way
- Rotary International
- Holland Rescue Mission
- American Cancer Society
- Western Theological Seminary Soup Kitchen
- NAMA (National Automatic Merchandising Association)
- Michigan Distributors and Vendors Association
- Michigan Small Business Association
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Lakeshore Human Resource Management Association
- Local First of West Michigan